Friday 17 August 2012

5 on Friday - Crafty Projects

I'm currently enjoying some leave and one of the things on my to do list is lots of crafts, here are 5 projects I'd like to do...

1. Get some more of these lovely granny squares made for my version of this lovely Summer Garden Granny Square blanket from the amazing Attic 24 website. I've made about 10 so far and really want to crack on with them in the next few weeks

2. I quite often like the projects from the Scrapfit website but rarely participate. This month's challenge is to use pinwheels and I really love how they look on LOs so hoping to complete this challenge.

3. Am very tempted by this lovely looking book from the Book People - it's only £2.50 at the moment!

4. I've got nearly everything I need to make one of these no sew noticeboards from Hobbycraft, just need to acquire some wadding and I'll be getting started.

5. And finally this online event doesn't get started until I'm back at work but am thinking of signing up for it now and being ready when it starts to participate fully.









No comments:

Post a Comment