Monday 13 August 2012

Quick LOs and how I did them, part 1

This post includes a mention of a great scrap shop, Cre8tive -Katie the owner always brings along a great selection of goodies to the weekend/12 hour crops run by Parkside Craft club. I couldn't attend the crop in July but did pop in to have a stroke of her lovely stock and ended up picking up this kit - which I now notice is out of stock. I really loved the papers and embellies and though it was great value - but how to use it?

Well, inspired by this post I was brave and got the paper cutter out and cut it all up fairly quickly. I made a heap of background pages and over one weekend turned them all into LOs.

Here are some of the backgrounds... (apologies for the photo quality, I'd lost my camera (!) and had to use my mobile phone to snap these instead):


And here are some of the LOs I made - so quick to scrap like this.

Photos from a day trip to France last year:


Photos from my bro-in-law's wedding in early July - am thinking of doing an album dedicated to the day as I have lots of photos printed off.



And finally for now, playing in the park before a christening...


The only things I added were some alphas, washi tape and cardstock, and I couldn't believe how many LOs I produced, will share the rest in my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment