Monday 14 October 2013

More items for sale

All listed on UKscrappers:

1. We R Memory Keepers Maple Grove clear stamps - flowers and fruits


Perfect for autumn scrap booking, have been used a couple of times but in good condition and original packaging £2 inc postage

2. Pink paislee pop fashion clear stamps


A really lovely stamp set, used 1 or 2 times only. With original packaging, £5 inc postage.

3. K & Company Brenda Walton Mini Book kit

A mini book kit that was a gift that I've never got round to making, think these are about £8 in hobbycraft? I'd like £3.50 inc. postage

4. Papermania 6x6 Urban Stamps - Happy Days (Ticket Stubs)


Unused, cost £6 new, I'd like £3 to include postage

5. Simply Perfect Scrapbook kit 8x8 - Boys will be Boys




I think I won this so not sure of original price - but it's for sale for £7 inc postage

For all items I prefer payment by paypal gift, if you want to do a normal paypal payment then prices will be slightly higher to take account of paypal fees. Contact me via UKScrappers private message if you're interested... 


No comments:

Post a Comment